Monday 10 October 2011

My Holiday to Bali!!!!!!!!!!

My holiday to Bali was very fun and it was a great way for my family and I to just kick back and relax. Our hotel were great host and had two pools and at the back it lead to Kuta beach. The hotel my dad picked was in a great location, on the right side of the hotel were markets, on the left side of the hotel was a shopping mall, in front of the hotel was a water-park and behind it was Kuta beach. The first night we were there my Dad and younger sister experienced an earthquake. It was very frightening but it was also really cool. Every single day we were there we spent swimming in the pool or the beach. The water-park was very thrilling and was a great day out for the family. The mall was a great place to get cute clothes and souvenirs for our friends and family. Overall it was a very relaxing holiday and is a great place for the family or couples as there are lots of  exciting things to do. My family's favourite part was ending our holiday sitting on the beach watching the famous Kuta beach sunset.

1 comment: