Monday 14 November 2011

Letter

15th November 2011

Dear Mrs Hartstone

It has been an exciting and fun year for me. As a year 9 and being new to Alfriston College, being in your tutor class has certainly made me feel right at home. You have been there for me to give me advice and have encouraged me through out the year to succeed in all my classes. If it weren't for your high spirits I don't know what my high school life would be without you.

Memories I will carry and treasure with me through my life of my first year at high school, you will certainly be there in those memories for the best tutor teacher at Alfriston College. For example on the first day of high school this year, Ashleigh and I were jumping up and down excited to be in the same tutor class and you were just laughing at us and also on shared lunches you would always bring your yummy muffins!

But as my first year of high school ends I have been welcomed and loved by you and our tutor class. I am eternally grateful as you have accepted me into your class just like I was one of your own. Thank you so much and good luck having me around for the next four years!

Sincerely Tiara

P.S. Miss Kelly I didn't put my address and last name due to safety reasons, thanks.

1 comment:

  1. All good Tiara. This is a really nice letter. Hopefully you enjoy the rest of your time at Alfriston just as much, if not more as than this year :)

    ReplyDelete