Friday 10 February 2012

My Holiday!!!

My holiday was really fun! Most of the time I spent overseas. My first week was in Singapore. We stayed at the hotel called Pan Pacific. The first day we just went to sleep because we were so tired from our flight. It was 10 hours on the air plane. The second day we went to China town and looked around then we went for a swim at the pool. The third day we went to Marina Bay, the view was very cool because you got a good view of what the city looked like and it was the best when you went at night. The rest of the days we just mingled around the malls and walked around the city.

The next three weeks I was in Indonesia visiting my family. We went shopping a lot and went to visit family members in the city. One place we went to was called Rumah Jambuluwuk. It was up in the mountains and all of my extended family came. There was a pool, flying fox, an obstacle course and lots of little playgrounds. Then we spent one weekend for my little sisters birthday at KFC. She was turning five and lots of people we didn't know came. But over all My trip to Singapore and Indonesia was really fun!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky! -My holiday was spent in Auckland and it rained most of the time :P
    Great to see you've done your homework and that you have been able to put a link in your post. See me for a commendation.

    ReplyDelete